W.O.W. ~ WORDS OF WISDOM!!!
"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." ~Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.




Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh the Possibilites!

Hello  My Dear Readers,

I know it has been quite some time since I have posted on the Journey to Destiny, but let me say that I extremely missed the refreshing feeling of ministering to you and doing God's work for my life. Sometimes, God has plans for us that catch us by surprise, and may alter our lives just a bit.

In March, my husband and I found out that we will be expecting another addition to our family. We will welcome our third child in October, and my first trimester was a trying, yet blessed one. :  ) During this time, I was unable to post, but I stayed in God's word and in conversation with Him. Needless to say, I am burning to begin writing again to release what God has for me to share with you.

It is my prayer that you have been motivated and in the word of God also, for there is a mighty work for us to do. Oh the possibilites for what God has for our lives!!!!! Tune in tomorrow, as new posts will begin! Until then; stay motivated, concentrated, and saturated in the work God has for you! Much love!!!

LaVetta Radford

No comments:

Post a Comment