W.O.W. ~ WORDS OF WISDOM!!!
"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." ~Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.




Monday, October 12, 2009

A Small Welcome ; )

I just want to take a few minutes to welcome you to my blog. Those in my inner circle know that I have been working on a book for some time now. I am still working on it, but this avanue will allow me to share with you daily. I desire your prayers on these projects. Everything is designed to be positive and motivational in nature. Some things may convict you as well, as I will be sharing some of my convictions. It is my prayer that God uses this to speak to you. Take notes on bible scriptures and study them for more insight, and feel free to ask questions and leave comments. NEGATIVITY is not welcome. Please be courteous and respectful when posting comments. If you have a private question, feel free to e-mail me. Also, patience is a must. I do not have a definite time that I will be posting, as I do have a family and a career. I like to write in "quiet moments," and with a toddler and a preschooler, those are rare around my house. Also, please feel free to share your knowledge with me. I am in no way a Bible expert. I just want to share my testimony and daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mended Spirit: Your spirit is not only mended, it is renewed. God doesn't do things half way. I am a Christian writer and Speaker. This is a time when God wants to do great things for his people, to show himself strong. I have seen him do miracles in my life. He will do it again. And we are here to make sure that HIS light is not hidden under a bushel, not our light. HIS. Go to my blog http://berdie-hopeinthewilderness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete