W.O.W. ~ WORDS OF WISDOM!!!
"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." ~Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.




Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Best is Yet to Come ; )

I have always been a person who is simply intrigued by God and His works. It is amazing to me how God can work so quickly and mysteriously.... ("The Man With The Golden Voice" comes to mind as a recent example of God's quick and mysterious works). We never know what God is up to!!!! And, I absolutely love it!
While we are here on this earth attempting to figure out how all the pieces of our complex lives are going to fit perfectly into place, God already knows. He has already mapped out where each piece will fall. I am unsure what God is going to do with The Journey to Destiny, but what I do know is that obedience is a MUST when working in your God given purpose for your life.

This website has been extended to YouTube. There will be motivational and inspirational videos available for you to view. It is my prayer that you will find a Word from above, a word of encouragement, enlightenment, motivation, and/or inspiration. Who knows exactly what God is going to do? I surely do not; but what I am confident in is that I have faith that my Father knows exactly what He is doing. And, anything that happens in my life has been strategically placed there for my betterment and for my life's purpose. To all things there is a purpose!!!!

I am so excited to see what God is about to do!!! The best is yet to come!
Subscribe to The Journey to Destiny on Youtube today!

No comments:

Post a Comment